I believe that the ingredients for a good dinner party are great food, great service and a host who is free to relax and entertain guests. Here at Lynn Hilditch Catering we supply the food and the service leaving you free to concentrate on your evening.
• Lynn caters for 8 to 35 guests.
DESIGN YOUR OWN MENU
Design your own menu to send to your guests so they can pick what they would like to pre-order for your Party
• Please choose your 2 starters, 2 Main Courses and 2 Desserts (or Lynn’s Trio of Desserts)
• If you require any Vegetarian / Vegan options please choose as 1 of your choices
• If there are any Allergens then please contact Lynn to see how the menus can be adapted.
Lynn will then cook, deliver and together with her team, serve your dinner party in your own home, leaving you free to relax with friends knowing that the food is all taken care of.
Once you have decided on your menu, simply call Lynn on 07775 733608 or email: email@example.com and she will be able to advise and price accordingly.
DROP OFF MENU: All meals cooked by Lynn and delivered to your home or holiday cottage ready for you to heat and serve at your leisure.
ALLERGIES! We cannot be held responsible for illness or injury resulting from the non-disclosure of allergies/dietary requirements by the client
The 14 Allergens
Cereals containing gluten
Crustaceans / Shellfish
WHERE DO WE SOURCE OUR INGREDIENTS?
All of our ingredients are from local suppliers wherever possible.
• Many Vegetables and Herbs from Lynn’s own Garden, Greenhouse & Polytunnel
• Other Fresh Fruit and Veg from Stephenson’s of Appleby (Est 1890)
• Tirril Ale is brewed at Tirril Brewery based in Long Marton, Appleby
• Jersey Milk & Cream from Abbot Lodge Jersey Farm, Clifton
• Organic Free-Range Eggs
• Appleby Creamery Cheeses
• Lockerbie Cheddar (Lockerbie Cheese Creamery)
• The Fish Cellar, Devonshire Arcade, Penrith
• St James Smoke House, Dumfries
• Meat from Low Howgill Award winning Butchers based in Appleby.
• Cranston’s Award-Winning Chipolata Sausages